Saturday, August 14, 2010

Author's Note

Never fear, avid readers: I am still here.  The past few weeks have been busy.  Professor Goodtimes moved out of town to go be a nerd in grad school.  Another friend moved across town and needed big strong men to carry her things, so I went and supervised.  Mostly, though, I have returned to doing some writing for my book, which means that writing for this site has suffered accordingly.  Hopefully someday you'll be able to read what I've been writing these past few weeks, but in the meantime know that I still have some movie (and book) reviews in the works, as well as a review for a certain Nintendo 64 game that's more than worthy of the attention of the Angry Nintendo Nerd.

However, those are going to be on hold for a while because I am going on vacation.  If anyone needs me, they'll just have to wait about two weeks.  See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment