Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Movie Preview... Sort of

Welcome to a new year everyone (now that we're half a month into it, anyway).  If you're wondering where the hell I've been, well, you could say that I had an extended Christmas vacation.

Anyway, I realize that I didn't quite meet my goal for 2010 of seeing every movie which I previewed here, but who cares, right?  On to bigger and better things!

I had debated doing the same thing for this year - you know, writing a preview and then seeing each movie on the list - but ultimately someone else beat me to it.  IGN recently posted their own movie preview, and after reading through it, I realized that they hit upon every movie that I would have done myself.  So, rather than write my own preview, I am going to be lazy and simply refer you to theirs, and I guarantee, right here, right now, that I will NOT be making it a point to see each and every movie on IGN's list.  I don't have the stomach nor the wallet for it.  So go here, and witness the joy that will be this year in movies.  I have never before seen a more promising crop of sci-fi/fantasy/comic book goodness set for 365 days in all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment