Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2010 Movie Preview Update

After writing my 31-movie preview (here!), I decided to take it upon myself to go and see each and every movie on that list.  I still stand by that promise to myself, but I can already tell you that it will be impossible for me to see each of those 31 films in 2010, as one has already been pushed back to next year.  Also, when I mentioned this preview post to a friend of mine, he thought it stupid that I wrote a preview for the year's movies in May and that I should only write a "Summer preview", and then later a "Fall preview".  Perhaps he's right, but the great thing about this blog is that I can do whatever the hell I want and don't appreciate the criticism on something that is purely for my own (and hopefully your) entertainment.  If I stumble across any other movies coming out this year that look interesting to me, I'll let you know, don't worry.

For now, though, here are some changes:

-Twilight: Eclipse comes out June 30, not July 2.  Now you can sleep at night.

-Vanessa Hudgens' Beastly has been pushed back from July 30 to March 18, 2011.  Reports suggest that this is because the other major movie to come out July 30 is Charlie St. Cloud, starring the better half of the High School Musical duo, Zac Efron.  Funny how that kind of thing works out.

-I saw a poster for a movie called Alpha and Omega (currently slated for September 17, 2010) and almost previewed it here, but then I saw the trailer and want nothing to do with it.  I'll make up for it by seeing The Last Airbender about five times... per theater within twenty miles of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment